While working in Chicago and New York, I picked up a lot of direct mail and print work. Always fun and creative. This work included NYTimes ads for Fabricant Jewelers, Direct mail for the furniture stores and Northwestern Memorial Foundation. The challenge and the fun with print is engaging your target audience with the minimal imagery and words. The result is often very creative.
- ♥ Pitiful by Sick Puppies #lastfm: http://t.co/tKhmiYD7BI amazon: http://t.co/YZXx9VY6UJ---2 weeks ago
- Hire A User Experience Manager - 10 Reasons Why You Should Do So | Usability Geek http://t.co/HfO1htc0C6---3 weeks ago
- Free WiFi? Providers injecting ad code covering everything you see on the web... ughhh http://t.co/VwOMkjcBIo---3 weeks ago
- User Interface Design – The Key to Providing Superior Customer Experience http://t.co/RE7LPdaUor via @butlerhouse---3 weeks ago
- How true, how true http://t.co/37PO6tC8Tc)---1 month ago